IVAN-TEA IS FERMENTED.
Made on the basis of traditional Russian recipes through
gentle handling of flowers and leaves of the willow herb (fireweed angustifolia) in a special furnace.
Hand picking, gentle handling and slow fermentation allows not only to preserve the healing properties of fireweed, but also to give them additional Strength, and drink – a particular and unique taste.
THIS WONDERFUL DRINK:
– Ivan-tea tones up and relaxes.
– Has a soothing and calming effect.
– Ivan-tea relieves sleep disturbances.
– Relieves migraine.
– Infections and colds, has antipyretic properties.
– Useful for hypertension Continue reading
Green tea was known in ancient China. Green tea as a cure 100 diseases and health elixir. Its good properties are legendary. It is, and has scientifically been proven.
The benefits of green tea
The benefits of green tea is due to the incredible amount of the contained nutrients.
This amazing tea contains almost all groups of different vitamins. about 500 of macro – and micronutrients (magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, etc., around 450 kinds of organic compounds.
Green tea contains caffeine, which causes alertness and increased energy. But caffeine is in pure form and in the associated. Called theine, which operates more smoothly and a long and excreted from the body faster than the pure alkaloid is caffeine.
The composition of green tea consists of catechins – a group of related Continue reading
The beneficial properties of tea
Since ancient times people know the healing properties of tea. Modern science has identified in the tea beverage over 300 biologically active compounds, can have a beneficial impact on the human body. The most important of them are:
1. Vitamins. The tea leaf contains almost all the vitamins, and the highest amount of vitamin C, B1,B2 and PP. The concentration of vitamin C in the tea leaf is 4 times higher than in lemon juice, and in combination with
vitamin e, ascorbic acid is well absorbed and retained in the human body.
2. Tannins. More than thirty of polyphenolic compounds, particularly tannins.
3. Proteins and free amino acids. For protein tea is not inferior to bean crops.
4. Alkaloids. The higher Continue reading