Put her assessment
Summer – it’s time to light salads, refreshing drinks, and of course a refreshing ice-cream! For everyone who wants to know how to prepare homemade ice cream, we have prepared three simple recipes sorbet, ice cream and berry ice.
How to make homemade ice cream: mint ice cream with hazelnuts
70 g of milk powder
100 g sugar
100 g vanilla sugar powder
2 tbsp corn starch
50 ml peppermint liqueur
The cooking process
1. In a saucepan with a thick bottom mix milk powder, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Pour 450 ml of milk, stir and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml of milk with corn starch.
4. Pour a thin stream into the boiling milk mixture of starch and cook for a few minutes, until the consistency of thick jelly. Remove from heat, cool completely, stirring occasionally.
5. Mint puree blender.
6. Cream well chilled and whipped to lush peaks.
7. Whisk gently to mix the cream Continue reading
For dessert for hot days there are special requirements – it should not be too rich and dense, have a taste that can give cool, it needs to cook with the seasonal harvest. Ice cream, sorbets, yoghurt and curd desserts – these were the dishes that can be eaten cold. In stores this product a lot for every taste, but it is impossible to find products without added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Better to make them yourself, and basic recipes to complement the fresh fruit pieces, milled nuts, berries, candied fruit.
Berries – 0, 5 cups
Milk or yogurt – 0, 5 cups
Sugar – 2-3 tsp.
Method of preparation
Berries pour into a blender, put there milk or yogurt and sugar. To turn on the blender for 1 minute, whisking to a state of elastic paste. Before use sorbet to cool and decorate with sprigs of mint.
Separate the whites from the yolks. Continue reading