Put her assessment
Summer – it’s time to light salads, refreshing drinks, and of course a refreshing ice-cream! For everyone who wants to know how to prepare homemade ice cream, we have prepared three simple recipes sorbet, ice cream and berry ice.
How to make homemade ice cream: mint ice cream with hazelnuts
70 g of milk powder
100 g sugar
100 g vanilla sugar powder
2 tbsp corn starch
50 ml peppermint liqueur
The cooking process
1. In a saucepan with a thick bottom mix milk powder, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Pour 450 ml of milk, stir and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml of milk with corn starch.
4. Pour a thin stream into the boiling milk mixture of starch and cook for a few minutes, until the consistency of thick jelly. Remove from heat, cool completely, stirring occasionally.
5. Mint puree blender.
6. Cream well chilled and whipped to lush peaks.
7. Whisk gently to mix the cream Continue reading
Health to You and all the best! With respect.
The chocolate with your hands
Chocolate is very popular all over the world. Virtually no holiday table is complete without chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate? It seems to me that these people are few, especially among women. Chocolate powder ( cocoa ) or grated chocolate bar can be cooked many wonderful things, such as chocolate frosting. chocolate dessert. chocolate Continue reading