Unique useful properties of sea buckthorn in combination with real milk and fruit will bring You not only pleasure from tasty drink, but will have a positive impact on overall health. In the form of milk shakes is very easy to give Seabuckthorn children, who often don’t want to eat fresh berry. The cocktails can be a good family tradition. For readers of sea Buckthorn we offer 5 delicious and healthy recipes milkshakes and drinks with sea buckthorn.
Milkshake with sea-buckthorn berries and ice cream
You will need:
300 grams of sea buckthorn
300 grams of ice cream without additives
500 ml milk (3.2% fat content
First wash with sea buckthorn running water, then mash the berries through a sieve. Pour the resulting sea-buckthorn juice, high capacity Continue reading
Put her assessment
Summer – it’s time to light salads, refreshing drinks, and of course a refreshing ice-cream! For everyone who wants to know how to prepare homemade ice cream, we have prepared three simple recipes sorbet, ice cream and berry ice.
How to make homemade ice cream: mint ice cream with hazelnuts
70 g of milk powder
100 g sugar
100 g vanilla sugar powder
2 tbsp corn starch
50 ml peppermint liqueur
The cooking process
1. In a saucepan with a thick bottom mix milk powder, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Pour 450 ml of milk, stir and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml of milk with corn starch.
4. Pour a thin stream into the boiling milk mixture of starch and cook for a few minutes, until the consistency of thick jelly. Remove from heat, cool completely, stirring occasionally.
5. Mint puree blender.
6. Cream well chilled and whipped to lush peaks.
7. Whisk gently to mix the cream Continue reading