Mexicans were the first to cook a chocolate drink with the addition of hot peppers, dessert used as a medicine to increase male power. Moreover, the drink was served cold, and it had a spicy taste. But the true recipe for delicious hot chocolate with chili added velvet distinctive taste, but not bitter!
For the preparation of “Chile” chocolate you need
– 300 ml of milk
– half a vanilla pod,
– 1 fresh chili pepper and cinnamon sticks,
– 45 gr. dark chocolate.
Chile wash, cut along the length of the pepper, remove the “tail” and seeds. Cinnamon crush, if there are no sticks, you can replace this spice cinnamon in powder form. The vanilla pod cut in length, but if not, you can take a plain vanilla, but remember that the flavor will not be as spicy. Continue reading
Put her assessment
Summer – it’s time to light salads, refreshing drinks, and of course a refreshing ice-cream! For everyone who wants to know how to prepare homemade ice cream, we have prepared three simple recipes sorbet, ice cream and berry ice.
How to make homemade ice cream: mint ice cream with hazelnuts
70 g of milk powder
100 g sugar
100 g vanilla sugar powder
2 tbsp corn starch
50 ml peppermint liqueur
The cooking process
1. In a saucepan with a thick bottom mix milk powder, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Pour 450 ml of milk, stir and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml of milk with corn starch.
4. Pour a thin stream into the boiling milk mixture of starch and cook for a few minutes, until the consistency of thick jelly. Remove from heat, cool completely, stirring occasionally.
5. Mint puree blender.
6. Cream well chilled and whipped to lush peaks.
7. Whisk gently to mix the cream Continue reading
Prepare hot chocolate at home: quick, easy and extremely tasty!
Real sweet tooth know real hot chocolate cannot be made by mixing the powder from the miracle bag with warm milk, it will not work and from soluble granules.
To enjoy the fragrant hot chocolate, you need to spend a little more money and time, selecting the ingredients and conjuring at the plate. Today let’s look at how to make hot chocolate at home.
Choose the ingredients
There are a number of ingredients which are fundamental in the composition of hot chocolate. They directly affect the quality and taste of the finished product.
So, you will need:
Cocoa powder. By choosing it, you need to pay attention to the texture (the grind should be fine), smell (only chocolate), appearance (only brown color, any lumps are absent).
But most importantly — mass fraction of fat should be 15% or more. This fact suggests that Continue reading