IVAN-TEA IS FERMENTED.
Made on the basis of traditional Russian recipes through
gentle handling of flowers and leaves of the willow herb (fireweed angustifolia) in a special furnace.
Hand picking, gentle handling and slow fermentation allows not only to preserve the healing properties of fireweed, but also to give them additional Strength, and drink – a particular and unique taste.
THIS WONDERFUL DRINK:
– Ivan-tea tones up and relaxes.
– Has a soothing and calming effect.
– Ivan-tea relieves sleep disturbances.
– Relieves migraine.
– Infections and colds, has antipyretic properties.
– Useful for hypertension Continue reading
One cannot ignore this drink, like hot chocolate. It is not attributed to coffee, but many coffee shops, this drink is very popular. And really, hot chocolate has an unforgettable taste, gives a lot of energy and effort. Prepared in many ways.
Hot chocolate with cream
Cinnamon – to taste
Mix (rubbing) cocoa and sugar. In a small saucepan heat the cream to a boil, stirring, add the sugar and cocoa. Stirring occasionally cook until smooth. If desired, in cocoa, you can add a piece of butter, it must be put in front of cocoa with sugar. You can also add cinnamon and vanilla.
Sugar – to taste
Whipped cream – to taste
Break the chocolate and melt it on the fire, add water and stir. In a separate saucepan boil the milk, pour it into the chocolate and mix well. Then a little whisking the mixture.
Hot chocolate with starch
Chocolate – 200 g
2 tablespoons of sugar
Starch – 3 tablespoons
In 1 Cup of milk stir the starch. The rest of the milk pour into a saucepan, Continue reading
The beneficial properties of tea
Since ancient times people know the healing properties of tea. Modern science has identified in the tea beverage over 300 biologically active compounds, can have a beneficial impact on the human body. The most important of them are:
1. Vitamins. The tea leaf contains almost all the vitamins, and the highest amount of vitamin C, B1,B2 and PP. The concentration of vitamin C in the tea leaf is 4 times higher than in lemon juice, and in combination with
vitamin e, ascorbic acid is well absorbed and retained in the human body.
2. Tannins. More than thirty of polyphenolic compounds, particularly tannins.
3. Proteins and free amino acids. For protein tea is not inferior to bean crops.
4. Alkaloids. The higher Continue reading