Mexicans were the first to cook a chocolate drink with the addition of hot peppers, dessert used as a medicine to increase male power. Moreover, the drink was served cold, and it had a spicy taste. But the true recipe for delicious hot chocolate with chili added velvet distinctive taste, but not bitter!
For the preparation of “Chile” chocolate you need
– 300 ml of milk
– half a vanilla pod,
– 1 fresh chili pepper and cinnamon sticks,
– 45 gr. dark chocolate.
Chile wash, cut along the length of the pepper, remove the “tail” and seeds. Cinnamon crush, if there are no sticks, you can replace this spice cinnamon in powder form. The vanilla pod cut in length, but if not, you can take a plain vanilla, but remember that the flavor will not be as spicy. Continue reading
For people to not only keep warm in winter, but have fun a long time ago were invented hot alcoholic drinks. Actually alcohol in all of them, not so much the degree is small, but warm these drinks are much better than regular tea or coffee. However, in order not to order a cocktail that is not to your taste, it is better to
understand its components. For example, is different than the mulled wine punch and they are both from the Swedish Christmas drink? What drink was invented by the cunning French, and that will delight gourmets degrees higher?
Mulled wine. flaming wine, hot wine) . This is the most famous and popular of hot alcoholic drinks, which is prepared in the winter almost everywhere with a small national differences. Mulled wine is a red wine, boiled with sugar and spices; very often there Continue reading
Put her assessment
Summer – it’s time to light salads, refreshing drinks, and of course a refreshing ice-cream! For everyone who wants to know how to prepare homemade ice cream, we have prepared three simple recipes sorbet, ice cream and berry ice.
How to make homemade ice cream: mint ice cream with hazelnuts
70 g of milk powder
100 g sugar
100 g vanilla sugar powder
2 tbsp corn starch
50 ml peppermint liqueur
The cooking process
1. In a saucepan with a thick bottom mix milk powder, sugar, salt and vanilla sugar.
2. Pour 450 ml of milk, stir and bring to a boil over low heat.
3. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml of milk with corn starch.
4. Pour a thin stream into the boiling milk mixture of starch and cook for a few minutes, until the consistency of thick jelly. Remove from heat, cool completely, stirring occasionally.
5. Mint puree blender.
6. Cream well chilled and whipped to lush peaks.
7. Whisk gently to mix the cream Continue reading